Prepare for the cold winter months in St. Louis! If your pipes get frozen water in them this can cause pressure buildup in your pipes and those pipes can burst causing damage to your home’s foundation.
Here are a few things you can do to prepare your house for the cold St. Louis winter months:
- Be aware of any pre-existing issues with your foundation
- Have your basement professional inspected by The Foundation Doctor.
- Outside your home keep your house clean and free of leaves, branches and debris around your home.
- Insulate your pipes so that they don’t burst and cause damage to your home – and your foundation.
- Call the professionals at The Foundation Doctor to help with any cracks or leaks in your basement foundations windows, walls or doors.